Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sushmita Call Kangana "Minnie Mouse"

One of the finest actresses of Bollywood, Kangna Ranaut is having a ball shooting for her forthcoming comedy NO PROBLEM.

Not only Kangna, but even her co-stars are in love with the character she is playing in the film. Especially former beauty queen Sushmita Sen, one of the co-stars, who can't stop raving about Kangna's colourful character. So much so that she often refers to Kangna as Minnie Mouse on the sets, in jest.

Kangna shared the same on her blog, ''I've been shooting for Anees Bazmi's NO PROBLEM, and had a great time on the sets with Sushmita, Akshaye and Sanjay. I enjoyed spending girl-time with Sushmita, who nicknamed me 'Minnie Mouse' because of my hairdo for the role I play, which has bangs and two pony tails...and probably because I wore a lot of pink...and she thought it looked so cute. It was fun to hang out with someone so chilled out.''

No comments: