Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kangana: I am done with dating

There was buzz that director Kunal Deshmukh and Kangna Ranaut are an item. If that’s true, then Dino Morea must have rocked their love boat! The pictures of her and Dino, in what looked like a passionate kiss was harmless according to the actress. “I know Dino for a while now. We’ve met socially and even had a few laughs but to make it seem like there is something more is terrible,” says the curly-haired temptress. Ranaut also adds, “I’m done with relationships.

I have 10 movies to complete this year, and will perhaps take on another dozen next year. What I’m trying to say is that I’m completely swamped by work. I have no desire to get into another relationship. I’m done with those.”

The actress says the next time she dates a man, it will have to lead to a walk up the altar. “Marriage is what it will be,” says Ranaut, adding, “I may marry three years

down the line or perhaps even five years down the line. But I’m certainly not interested in the dating scene.”

No comments: